Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Initiating Post!

Greetings, folks
I'm trying out this whole blog thing because I have another 5 days before classes start and I have nothing better to do. That and the fact that I did this before in high school and I enjoyed it then so why not give it another try.
this last semester has been a crazy one thats for sure. I just lost my car and now I'm trying to find a job within walking distance. Fortunately, God has used all of these changes to remind me of what really matters. I'm looking forward to what he has to teach me this semester.
This blog won't just be about my spiritual thoughts but I also wanna have a place to talk about movies, books, music, witicisms, musings and everyday narratives. Because often the events of our own lives are stranger than fiction!

"Depend upon it there is nothing so unnatural as the commonplace." - Arthur Conan Doyle

alright signing off for now,
~jo~

No comments:

Post a Comment