Sunday, January 17, 2010

Luck of the Irish

Hey guys,
I just thought I'd weigh in on the Conan situation since I've been a fan for a long time
I've been impressed by Conan's class in handling this debacle but I think that he's overestimating the reputation of the Tonight Show. NBC is still struggling to establish a successful primetime and their now throwing away their best host. Conan has his own style when hosting a talk show and he shouldn't be afraid of leaving the tonight show to host his own unique show. A talent like Conan definitely belongs on primetime. If NBC is not treating him right, I'm sure another network will offer him a primetime slot and more creative control. Bottom line I think Conan would be more successful on FOX which is known for it's strong comedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment