Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

hey guys
I've realized that the reason why I hardly ever post is because I haven't had epiphanies that seem blog worthy. But I'd rather my blog by a more casual space to write down whatever thoughts come to mind. So I'm gonna try to make it a weekly thing.
hokay,
just a little bit ago I saw a picture of a girl I know who had drawn a mustache on her face. I wanted to say to all you women out there that even if it seems funny to you, I can't think of anything other than how perverse and wrong it looks. Mustaches denote masculinity and they belong on a male lip!
well today is cinco de mayo and in honor of our Mexican neighbors to the south I will conclude my post en espanol. Even though I don't know how to type tildas or accent marks...
Feliz Cinco de Mayo, muchachos. Yo hago muchas cosas cuando debo estudiar. Por ejemplo, este Blog. Debo acostarme.
Adios,
Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment